Business Development Manager Turkey (Remote)
Novakid is an English language school for children 4-12 years old, which allows children to remotely learn a foreign language according to a teaching program that meets European CEFR standards on an equal footing with their English-speaking peers (Novakid teachers are native speakers from the US, UK and other countries). We are an advanced IT company of 450+ professionals.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with knowledge of the regional language at the advanced (or bi-lingual) level.
Main objective: Develop Novakid Business Relations with external partners inside Turkish Market, building strong partnerships. Driving alternative customer acquisition channels.Job requirements
- Team oriented, customer-centric, results and deadline-driven
- Two years minimum of B2B-sales SaaS sales experience;
- B2C-partnership building experience;
- Ready to manual-sales;
- Decision-maker finding, and advantages explaining approach
- Data-driven approach
- Know the quality management techniques and tools;
- Technology-savvy (at least strong knowledge of Excel);
- Knowledge of English (at least B2)
- Knowledge of the regional language - Advanced (at least C1 or C2)
Remote work (CET)
Possibilities to experiment and develop skills
Friendly young team
Flat organisational structure
You can make a real difference here!
CVs are considered only in English