Novakid is an English language school for children 4-12 years old, which allows children to remotely learn a foreign language according to a teaching program that meets European CEFR standards on an equal footing with their English-speaking peers (Novakid teachers are native speakers from the US, UK and other countries). We are an advanced IT company of 250+ professionals.
We are looking for an administrator with knowledge of Arabic at the advanced / bi-lingual level.
- Processing of incoming applications for a trial lesson (calling and appointment of the day and time of the trial lesson);
- Scheduling - call after completing trial classes, schedule of classes;
- Interaction with teachers in English (written via chat and voice!);
- Support users in Arabic , solving problems that arise during the lesson.
- Higher education is desirable;
- Knowledge of English (at least C1 is better);
- Knowledge of Arabic-Native;
- Experience of working in a language school welcome;
- Experienced PC user;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a lot of information;
- Responsibility and care;
- Remote work possible, any location;
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week;
- Interesting and promising project, please contact us!