Flutter Mobile Application Developer / Team Lead (Remote)
At Novakid, we have a mission to create the best in the world online education platform for children. With over 80,000 students and 2,000 teachers, we are already one of the most popular language learning platforms for 4 - 12 year olds in Europe and Asia.
In 2021 we were named a number one ESL service in Europe and most recently listed in the Forbes 500 startup employers in the US.
We are a remote-first company with 500+ employees spanning across the globe and we are now looking for a senior flutter developer / team lead to join our growing mobile team.
You will …
- Provide leadership a guidance to the mobile development team
- Work closely with the mobile product owner and a wide product team to drive forward the development of the mobile application
- Be responsible for the quality, performance and stability of the mobile application
- Ensure right processes are put in place and right tooling is used throughout the development process
- Be a proactive member of the technical leadership team and contribute to the overall product development
You have ...
- 3+ years of experience in leading mobile development team
- 5+ years of hands on mobile software development
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile application with Flutter
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with BitBucket or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
Remote work (core hours GMT+3)
Friendly young team
Bonuses and stock options