Global Community Manager
We’re Novakid School, the next-generation early English learning platform that allows kids around the world to learn English efficiently, through play and fully remote practice with native-speaking teachers. Think cutting edge technology like AI-powered games and training apps that promote English speaking and comprehension based on the use of authentic content in English language. Think certified professionals with years and decades of expertise in children’s psychology and learning methods.
“Our vision is to change the way ESL children learn English by making it more engaging, effective, fun, and accessible. The ability to master the English language from an early age is critical to achieving a path of greater success and fulfillment, socially, emotionally, academically and professionally.”
– Max Azarov, Founder
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Remote work (CET)
- Friendly young team
- Flat organisational structure
- Build a brand-new online community (global level).
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies in order to fuel the growth
- Provide engaging text, image, video content and challenges for the community to ensure high engagement level
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a community manager. Big advantage – proven track of building community from scratch
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Looking forward to meeting you!!!