Quality Assurance Engineer
Our mission at Novakid is to develop the best online education platform in the world for kids between 4 and 12 years old. With over 40.000 users, we are one of the most popular language learning platforms, dedicated for kids, in Europe and Asia. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
- Execute manual testing for web and mobile
- Bug reporting
- Design test cases/scenarios and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to predetermined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes
- Design and correct/maintain documentation
- Analyse and report test activities and results
- Identify and report issues and risks associated with work
- Use appropriate methods and tools in the development, maintenance, control and distribution of quality and environmental standards (please see the list above)
- Assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly flow
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of issues
- Assist with specified maintenance procedures
- 3+ years of prior QA experience with manual testing
- Strong knowledge of QA standards and methodologies
- Excellent understanding, conducting and execution of QA documentation: bug reports, test cases, scenarios, reporting documentation
- Hands on experience with web and mobile testing
- Solid experience in API testing
- Good at accessibility and UI/UX testing
- Comfortable working with Jira, bug tracking soft and other testing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment (Agile methodology)
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and ambiguous information to generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp eye for details and problem-solving skills as well as multitasking and self time management
- Willingness and passion to learn about new technologies, architectures and solutions
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Spoken/written English
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with testing process maintaining
- Nice to have experience with exact tools: Jira, Postman, Lambda, Practitest (or TestPad), Figma, Google corporate tools, Google analytics, Metabase and similar.
- Any location - remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- Interesting and promising project, looking forward to meeting you!
- Bonuses and option programs are available.
- Salary is negotiable.