Sales Manager (Indonesia\Malaysia)
Novakid is an English language school for children 4-12 years old, which allows children to remotely learn a foreign language according to a teaching program that meets European CEFR standards on an equal footing with their English-speaking peers (Novakid teachers are native speakers from the US, UK and other countries). We are an advanced IT company of 500+ professionals.
We are looking for a Sales Team Lead with knowledge of Indonesian, at the advanced (or bi-lingual) level.
- Planning work of sales department in accordance with the sales plan;
- Communicate clear expectations for each sales manager and provide feedback based on their performance;
- Keep the sales structure in accordance with the established norms (avg. purchase$, longevity of the subscription, level of discounts, etc);
- Supervise sales managers on compliance with SLA and procedures daily (dashboards, CRM);
- Carry on a minimum of 2 a/b tests per month is sales procedures;
- Listen to phone calls of your sales team and look through the chats. Provide feedback;
- Create promo campaigns and analyze their effect on 2nd Purchase;
- Hold weekly meetings with the sales team, participate in sales training;
- For the first weeks, you will be expected to step into "the fields" and sell to our customers along with the sales managers. We believe that every Sales Lead should never "lose touch with the fields".
- Knowledge of English (at least С1);
- Knowledge of Indonesian- Advanced (at least C1) or Native;
- Knowledge of the Russian language is welcome, but not necessarily;
- Ability to work with a lot of information;
- Proven track record in sales performance, preferably in the B2C sector;
- Experience in sales management position from 1 year;
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to deliver ideas, persuade;
- Leadership skills: you will be expected to guide & support your team, set examples;
- Management skills: each sales team needs proper planning, organization, control, and motivation.
- Remote work possible, any location;
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week;
- Interesting and promising project, please contact us!