Client support / Sales PL
Novakid is an international English language school for children 4-12 years old, which allows children to remotely learn a foreign language according to a teaching program that meets European CEFR standards (Novakid teachers are from the US, UK and other countries). Moreover, we are an advanced IT company of 550+ professionals.
We are looking for an client support manager/sales manager with knowledge of Polish at the advanced / bi-lingual level.
- Sell online English courses for children
- Communicate with customers who passed the trial lesson, and “bring” customers to the Payment (whatsapp, email and phone). Record clients for a trial session, assign the day and time of the trial session.
- Execute existing business processes: client support, promotional activities including influence marketing, following SLAs, etc
- Processing of incoming applications for a trial lesson
- Interaction with teachers in English (written via chat and voice)
- Supporting clients via chats
- Knowledge of Polish - Advanced (at least C1/C2);
- Experience of working in a language school welcome;
- Experienced PC user;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a lot of information;
- Responsibility and care;
- Remote work
- Friendly young team
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week