Novakid is an English language school for children 4-12 years old, which allows children to remotely learn a foreign language according to a teaching program that meets European CEFR standards on an equal footing with their English-speaking peers (Novakid teachers are native speakers from the US, UK and other countries). We are an advanced IT company of 500+ professionals.
We are looking for a Sales Manager with knowledge of Korean\Japanese at the advanced / bi-lingual level.
-Processing of incoming applications;
-Establishing contact with potential customers;
-Presentation of the Product/service;
- Remote work possible, any location;
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week;
- Interesting and promising project, please contact us!
- Higher education is desirable;
- Knowledge of English (at least B2, C1+ is better);
- Knowledge of Korean\Japanese at Advanced level (at least C1/C2);
- Knowledge of the Russian language is welcome, but not necessary;
- Experience of working in a language school welcome;
- Experienced PC user;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a lot of information;
- Responsibility and care;